Senior Accountant - City Fringe Accounting FirmOur client is a highly regarded boutique accounting practice located on the city fringe. They work with very large family groups and corporate clients, providing them with top tier services on a more personal level.
This firm has been in operation for over 12 years and continue to grow every year, this has resulted in an opportunity for a senior accountant to join their high performing team of 40 accountants.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a firm where you will be working with very large, complex top-tier clients within a boutique environment.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 5 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Have some experience in dealing with large corporate clients with complex structures
- Exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice will be highly regarded
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
Benefits of working here include;
- On-going profession training and seminars
- Work with very large, complex clients
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Beautiful modern office with city and ocean views
- Stand up desk and dual screens
- Unlimited tea, coffee, and a professional barista coffee machine (No instant coffee here!)
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button.
Due to a high number of applicants – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. This is a permanent full-time role. You must have full working rights in Australia to be considered.