Senior Accountant - Chartered Accounting Firm
Our client is a highly regarded boutique accounting practice located in the inner eastern suburbs. They provide their clients with top tier services with a personalised and tailored approach.
This firm has been in operation for over 18 years and continue to grow, this has resulted in an opportunity for a senior accountant to join their high performing team.
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns
- Preparing documents for client meetings with managers and partner
- Helping to identify, research and resolve all complex accounting issues
- Preparing and analysing management accounting reports
- Conducting tax compliance reviews of tax returns and FBT returns
- Assisting junior employees with work and act as a mentor/buddy
- Business / Commerce degree with Accounting major
- CA / CPA qualified or be near completion
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Lots of client interaction via meetings and presentations
- Training and on-going professional development
- CA / CPA annual memberships paid for
- Beautiful modern office with break out areas
- Public transport at the front door
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.