Senior Accountant - CBD Chartered Accounting FirmOur client is a well established and highly regarded Chartered Accounting firm located in the CBD. They are a full-service business advisory, tax and accounting firm and are currently seeking a senior accountant to join their team that wants long-term career growth within the firm.
This highly successful firm continues to grow and offers a fun, collaborative and supportive culture. You will be working with a well-established client base made up of local and international companies. They offer a full range of accounting services and the role will involve client facing communication.
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial reports and tax returns for a range of entities including individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships
- Preparation of activity statements (BAS/IAS)
- Management of ATO lodgement and other client tax payment due dates including liaison with ATO
- Taxation advice
- Complex tax issues
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Completed a Degree in Accounting or a similar discipline.
- Completed (or near completion) of CA / CPA
- 5 years ‘experience within local public practice
- Have excellent technical and processing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude
- Australian PR/Citizenship
- Experience with large corporate and international clients will be highly regarded
- Monthly staff training
- On-going professional development and clear career pathways
- LOTS of client interaction
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Staff social events, birthday celebrations and charity fundraisers
- Annual salary reviews
Our client will provide you with all the tools and resources to be successful within your role as training and professional development is taken very seriously. They know how to put the fun in accounting and reward good performance.
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button or call Melissa Thomas 0401 164 486 (business hours only).