Our client is a highly regarded boutique accounting practice located on the city fringe. They work with very large family groups and corporate clients, providing them with top tier services with a personalised tailored approach.
This firm has been in operation for over 12 years and continue to grow every year, this has resulted in an opportunity for a senior accountant to join their high performing team of 40 accountants.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to join a firm where you will be working with very large and complex clients but still within a friendly a sociable boutique environment.
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entities
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 6 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Have some experience in dealing with large corporate clients with complex structures
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
Benefits of working here include;
- Beautiful prestigious office with city and ocean views
- On-going profession training and seminars
- Work with very large, complex clients
- Full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Staff bonuses and annual salary reviews
- Paperless office
- Stand up desks and dual screens
- Unlimited tea, coffee and a professional barista coffee machine (No instant coffee here!)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that looks after their staff and provides a healthy and safe workplace.
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)
Due to a high number of applicants – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.