Due to growth in the firm, they are currently recruiting for a senior accountant.
What your day to day responsibilities will look like:
- Management Accounting and Reporting.
- Compilation of annual financial statements and tax returns.
- Quarterly compilation and lodgement of BAS.
- Monthly Payroll Tax Reporting.
- Tax planning, corporate structuring, tax technical advice pieces
- Liaise with external parties including ATO, SRO and ASIC.
- Attend client meetings and presentations.
- Work closely with Manager and Managing Director to help shape firm culture, set standards and achieve firm goals.
- Mentor and review junior staff members.
Your skills and qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years ‘experience in an Australian accounting firm (intermediate)
- CA (preferred) or CPA qualification (or working towards qualification)
- Motivated and strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with XERO is essential
Benefits of working with this firm include:
- Monthly internal and external training
- Commission structure for new clients introduced to the firm
- Casual dress Fridays
- Staff social events & lunches
- Dual computer screen
- Transport at the front door
To apply for this role, please submit your application through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)