Our client is a 4 Partner Chartered firm in beautiful modern offices located 5-minute walk from the beach! They have been in operation for over 40 years and are experts in Accounting, Tax compliance, SMSF and Business Management.
They currently have a vacancy for a senior accountant who has experience with reviewing work to join one of their teams. This is the perfect opportunity for an intermediate accountant who is ready for a chance to step up or an experienced senior accountant that is looking for a change.
Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, individuals and SMSF's
- Small business CGT concessions, FBT, Div. 7a and GST reconciliations and calculations
- Family trust elections
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio
- Research and writing taxation advice
- Minimum 5 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Experience with reviewing work
- Be CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Previous experience in a mid-tier environment will be highly regarded
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Driven to succeed, motivated and a great communicator
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
Benefits of working here include:
- Tax banter and webinars
- Internal training
- Clear career pathways
- Paid birthday off
- Friendly, social and collaborative team environment
Our client takes a lot of pride in ensuring that they find the right fit for their teams. They have a close-knit family-feel office and in doing this and are passionate about ensuring they find the right culture fit over experience.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)
**Due to a high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.