Our client is a 4 Partner Chartered firm in beautiful modern offices located 5-minute walk from the beach! They have been in operation for over 40 years and are experts in Accounting, Tax compliance, SMSF and Business Management.
They currently have a vacancy for a senior accountant who has experience with reviewing work to join one of their teams. This is the perfect opportunity for an intermediate accountant who is ready for a chance to step up or an experienced senior accountant that is looking for a change.
Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, individuals and SMSF's
- Small business CGT concessions, FBT, Div. 7a and GST reconciliations and calculations
- Family trust elections
- Providing technical advice and adding value to your client portfolio
- Research and writing taxation advice
- Minimum 5 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Experience with reviewing work
- Be CA/CPA qualified or near completion
- Previous experience in a mid-tier environment will be highly regarded
- Excellent technical knowledge and skills
- Driven to succeed, motivated and a great communicator
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
Benefits of working here include:
- Tax banter and webinars
- Internal training
- Clear career pathways
- Paid birthday off
- Friendly, social and collaborative team environment
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button. Alternatively, please call Melissa Thomas on 0401 164 486 (business hours only)
**Due to a high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.