They are a young, energetic, motivated and technical strong team who bring enthusiasm to their work. They have been able to push through these difficult times and have seen some recent growth which has resulted in an opportunity becoming available for an accountant with
You will be committed to professional growth, enjoys challenge and will be able to prioritise your work.
You will be responsible for completing and reviewing all types of tax returns with consideration of BAS, FBT, CGT and Div. 7A issues. Reporting to a technically strong and highly personable manager, you will join an established business services team and work with some larger, complex clients including entities which will give you exposure to a broad range of industries and business structures.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum 4 years' experience in a business services role
- Be CA/CPA Qualified
- Have strong technical skills and working knowledge of CGT, FBT, trusts and management accounting requirements
- Previous supervisory / reviewing of junior staff ideal, but not essential
- Have experience using XERO
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
What’s of offer:
- Reporting directly into a supportive and approachable Manager with long-term career pathways available
- A growing firm where you will develop and progress in your career
- Technical and soft skill’s monthly training
- Staff functions, events and charity days
- Flexible working arrangements
- Beautiful, modern and tech savvy office (as paperless as can be!)
This opportunity will not be around for long, to apply for this role please submit your resume through the APPLY button NOW.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To be considered for this role, you must have full working rights in Australia.