Our client is a progressive accounting practice working on a national scale located in the South Eastern suburbs. They are a market leader in the taxation of estates and trusts and offer specialised services to a diverse client base.
A very rare full time Senior Business Services Accountant with public practice experience has become available. This is a significant role, which will provide taxation, accounting and advisory services to a wide range of clients including SMSF's.
The position will attract someone who enjoys the challenges of unique and often quite complex client situations and is looking for the opportunity to further their career in a dynamic well-regarded practice.
This opportunity can be either Full Time or Part Time (28 - 30 hours per week)
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and income tax returns
- Identifying and resolving complex issues relating to taxation affairs and structures
- Preparing management accounts
- Day to day handling of client queries
- Opportunity to broaden your skill base assisting in the preparation of financial statements for not- for-profit entities, testamentary trusts and special disability trusts.
To be considered:
- CPA / CA Qualified
- 4+ years’ experience within public practice
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and a desire for accuracy in a paperless environment
- Ability to work either autonomously or part of a team
- Ability to problem solve complex issues which may arise through the estate administration period relating to companies, trusts and self-managed super funds
- Paid day off for your birthday
- On-going training and professional development
- Friendly, supportive team
- Flexible working environment
- Brand-new office with full kitchen facilities and break out areas
- Onsite car park
To apply for this role, please submit your resume through the APPLY button now. To be considered you must have full working rights in Australia.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.