Senior AccountantOur client is a 3 Partner Chartered firm in a beautiful modern office. They have been in operation for over 50 years and are experts in Accounting, Tax compliance, SMSF and Business Management.
They currently have a vacancy for a senior accountant with SMSF experience. This is a permanent full-time position that has become available due to growth.
During COVID restrictions, they have not had any reduced hours, salaries, or redundancies. They have been working from home and have been able to continue providing A-Class service to their clients and have also won new clients within the firm.
Joining a supportive and collaborative team your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements and tax returns for all entities including companies, partnerships, trusts, individuals and SMSF's
- Small business CGT concessions, FBT, Div. 7a and GST reconciliations and calculations
- Family trust elections
- Preparation of payroll tax returns, FBT returns and activity statements
- Liaising with clients and the ATO
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced (or be willing to do so) your CA / CPA studies
- Experience with BGL 360
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
- A positive attitude and a great willingness to learn
Benefits for working for this firm include:
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exposure to more client interaction
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Birthday celebration and morning teas
- Flexible working arrangements i.e.; work-from home
- Full kitchen facilities with Tea & Coffee provided
This is a permanent full-time role and you must have full working rights in Australia to be considered. To apply, please click “APPLY” now to submit your resume.