Joining a young, friendly and social team you will be working on a diverse mix of clients from various industries. You will be reporting into a Manager but will have a lot of direct access and contact with the Directors. This role will predominately be based in the office but work from home days are on offer.
This is a full-time role, however this firm does provide flexible working hours and arrangements. Work-life balance is something that is not just talked about but legitimately delivered. Return to work parents are encouraged to apply.
What’s on offer:
- Flexible working arrangements
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Direct client contact through meetings, phone, and email
- Supportive, friendly, and collaborative team
- Subsides gym memberships
- Free all-day parking within walking distance!
- Team activities and social events
To be considered you must:
- Be CA / CPA qualified
- Have a minimum of 4 years’ business services experience
- Have good technical skills with Div. 7a, FBT, and CGT
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Be personable and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience with reviewing junior staff and running client meetings will be highly regarded
- Be proficient with the use of XERO
To arrange a confidential discussion about this amazing opportunity, please submit your resume via the APPLY NOW button to arrange a confidential discussion or send your resume direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you must have full working rights to be considered, as this is a full-time role.