Senior AccountantOur client is a reputable and very successful full service 4-Partner Chartered Accounting firm in the inner east. Due to a combination of growth and restructure, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a firm that are passionate about accounting and bring enthusiasm to their work. They offer varied services including accounting, business support, advisory, tax, wealth management and lending solutions to their clients.
Benefits of working with this firm include;
- CA / CPA mentorship and study support
- Open door policy – family friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment
- Staff social events
- Friday afternoon drinks and nibbles
- Annual bonuses paid if KPI’s met
- Ongoing work from home days
Your role will include;
- Preparation of financials and tax returns for all entity types
- Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients
- Assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice
- Co-coordinating meetings with key advisors and creating strategies
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Delegating and reviewing work
The ideal candidate will have;
- Minimum 5 years' local experience as a Business Services Accountant
- Completed CA / CPA – or be near completion
- Have exposure to consulting work including restructures, valuations and technical advice
- Be a confident communicator and a team player
- Be personable and approachable
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button. To be considered, you MUST have full working rights in Australia.