They provide a combination of accounting, taxation, superannuation, and consulting services to their clients that are from a diverse mix of industries and vary in sizes. They build strong and long-lasting relationships with their clients which enables them to tailor their services to meet their individual needs.
Reporting into a successful and approachable Manager, you will be involved with preparation of business advice, income tax returns, financial statements, BAS and FBT for all business structures, Coordinating and conducting research and providing advice to clients, budgeting and forecasting, and assisting with consulting work including restructures, valuations, technical advice.
Benefits of working here include:
- Work life balance and no over time!
- Full time role, work 35 hours per week
- Bonuses if KPIs met
- On going training and professional development
- Free all-day parking
- Relaxed, friendly, and mature team environment
- Morning teas, birthday celebration and EOFY / Christmas family functions
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate will:
- Have completed or be near completion of CA / CPA
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience within a reputable Australian accounting firm
- Have strong technical skills and working knowledge of CGT, FBT, and trusts
- Have excellent written and verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently
This opportunity will not be around for long. To submit your application hit the “Äpply” button now. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, you require full working rights in Australia to be considered.