This highly successful firm continues to grow and offers a fun, collaborative, and supportive culture. You will be working with a well-established client base made up on local and international companies. They offer a full range of accounting services and the role will involve client facing communication.
- Monthly staff training
- Flexible working arrangements (work from home, flexi hours, etc)
- On-going professional development and clear career pathways
- LOTS of client Interaction
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Fun and social working environment
- Staff social events, birthday celebrations and charity fundraisers
Your duties would include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of financial reports and tax returns for a range of entities including individuals, companies, trusts and partnerships
- Preparation of activity statements (BAS/IAS)
- Management of ATO lodgement and other client tax payment due dates including liaison with ATO
- Complex tax issues Div 7a, CGT, FBT, GST, and more
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Completed a Degree in Accounting or a similar discipline.
- Completed (or near completion) of CA / CPA
- 3 + years ‘experience within local public practice
- Have excellent technical and processing skills
- Excellent communication skills with a positive attitude and willing to learn
- Australian PR/Citizenship
- Experience with large corporate and international clients will be highly regarded
To apply for this role, please send your resume through the APPLY button NOW!!
Please note, to be considered for this role, you MUST be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. Only those shortlisted will be contacted, and all communication will be strictly confidential.