Due to continued growth and internal promotions, they currently have multiple opportunities available within the business services teams from a junior through to senior level. As part of the Business Services team, you will provide outstanding services to medium and large sized clients across a diverse range of industries. Opportunity to develop into a client facing role is available, for the right person.
Benefits for working with this firm include:
- On-going training and clear career pathways
- Study support & mentorship
- Exposure to more client interaction
- Supportive and collaborative team environment
- Additional leave days per year
- Annual salary reviews (2020 reviews were not delayed or paused)
- Staff social and networking events
- Job security – there have been no redundancies or reduced salaries during the COVID-19 pandemic
To be considered you must:
- Have completed a relevant local degree qualification
- Have commenced (or be willing to do so) your CA / CPA studies
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a reputable Australian firm
- Have a positive can-do attitude and willingness to learn new things
- Excellent attention to detail
They have not had any redundancies, or reduced hours as a result of COVID-19, in fact they have continued to grow. They have had salary reviews last year and again this year with all staff having received their annual bonuses. If job security is what you are looking for with a firm that you can grow in, this is it!
To apply, please submit your resume via the APPLY button now or email email@example.com. Please note, you must be an Australian resident or citizen to be considered.
Due to high number of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted.