About the Business:
The business is an award-winning international corporate travel company, looking for a seasoned corporate travel specialist. They are an empowering and responsible who are passionate about delivering the best possible tailored services to their clients.
About the Role:
The focus of the Senior Account Manager is developing relationships that promote high retention and loyalty. You will do this by understanding and redefining what success looks like through the eyes of your clients. You will be focusing mainly on their large corporate accounts.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through regular client contact and communications with internal teams
- Renegotiation of client contracts where necessary and ensuring retention of TBG's client base. Working strategically with Sales where applicable to secure key contract extensions and renegotiations
- Take part in the implementation process of new clients
- Proactively provide assistance and support with problem solving to the client and team when required
- Consider and champion the needs of the client
The Successful Candidate:
The candidate we are looking for will have at least 3 years' experience in the corporate travel industry. You will be customer centric, relationship driven and have a passion for creating a solution to solve their client's problems.
- Minimum of three years' experience in an account management role
- Experience in travel industry and corporate travel systems preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal and client service skills including the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Ability to tailor communication to a diverse audience
- Fares, ticketing and Amadeus GDS knowledge
What's on Offer:
This company has a high performing and enjoyable working culture where you are treated with respect and pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- Very Lucrative Salary Package
- Have your ideas heard
- Monday to Friday hours
- Small passionate and overachieving team.
- Consistently improving company.
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + bonus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted