- Represent globally designed, locally manufactured workplace furniture solutions!
- Brand synonymous for leading and influencing global design trends& putting sustainability & people ahead of profits
- Drive the end user engagement strategy leveraging a Top 100 Australian & Top 500 global portfolio!
- Salary $90K-$95K + Super + KPI bonus $15K-$20K (almost guaranteed), + uncapped comms up to 3% on all sales, min OTE$200K+, with proven realistic opportunity to far exceed
Looking for a company who offers Wellness programs, flexible working, structured learning & development, local & global career growth opps?
Our client is a global furniture brand who manufactures (in Australia) intelligently designed solutions, enabling organisations to evolve & adapt their workplace environments fostering, active and agile working, engagement and collaboration.
With a holistic focus on people you can expect Health & Wellness programs, flexible working, lucrative incentive structures, opportunities for local & global career progression, supportive management who provide ongoing learning & development.
Responsibilities - Senior Account Manager
- Work closely with the APAC Key Account Manager & Regional Sales Manager to develop and effect end user account strategies
- Leverage an existing portfolio of previous completed projects with Top 100 Australian & Top 500 global organisations developing accounts at Senior Management & C-Level
- Identifying opportunities for upcoming major moves refits and relocations, whereby the business can consult on workplace strategy, project planning and management
- Managing bid & sales process through End Client, Major Design firms, Facilities & Project Management firms & Commercial Builders
- Supported by an experienced product team to assist in developing project solutions
- Key representative at industry functions, product launches, client entertainment, marketing initiatives etc
- Senior level sales with demonstrated experience developing opportunities with mid to large organisations
- Ability to hold more strategic conversations on the evolving modern workplace & solutions rather than purely product
- Willingness to work as a team, leveraging the product team, allowing you to focus on relationship and opportunity development
- Experience within the built environment from within commercial design, furniture or other products, Commercial Property or fitout is essential
Recognised global brand, strategic role, booming market, professional & fun environment, lucrative earning potential with real progression opportunities! Apply NOW!
How to apply
To apply to this or other sales, executive or architectural opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry via the Apply Now button below or email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404