Senior 12D Designer - Tier 1 Consultancy - Sydney CBD
Denovo are currently working with a Tier 1 consultancy in finding an experienced 12d Civil designer to join their Roads and Highways team. You will be required to develop and maintain an accurate 3d model using 12 Model and outputting the design to CAD to the correct standard and completing documentation for design and construction set-out, coordination and delivery, working and multiple NSW projects. Our client are an international Engineering consultancy and have a reach across the whole of Australia and the globe.
Our client is willing to pay up to 120K for the right person
Successful candidates will have:
- Relevant industry experience in Civil Engineering / Highways Engineering within a consulting business environment, with several years' experience gained in NSW, on major Highways projects;
- Strong understanding of 12d Model including advanced features of 12d including using MTFs, snippets, mapping files, trimeshes, attributes and macros for design;
- Good understanding of customising 12d Model to different standards and environments to suit the project and client needs, included editing libraries, creating snippets and macros;
- Understanding of 12d Model drainage would be beneficial, but not essential;
- Good understanding of industry standards for highway alignment design including Roads and Maritime, Austroads and Australian Standards;
- Experience in working on large multidiscipline projects;
- Support model reviews, errors and clash detection, reporting and managing the rectification process;
- Membership of relevant professional institutions/professional peer bodies or significant credit towards eligibility for membership
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments;
- Effective written communication and report writing skills;
- Ability to maintain personal effectiveness;
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including training, mentoring and assisting others to meet deadlines.
Benefits of the role:
- A flexible working culture to set and drive your agenda; we are open to candidates seeking a more flexible working week, including part-time/reduced hours.
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications
- Global profit share scheme and excellent staff benefits
- Long-term career development opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for this role and have the relative Australian experience, then please contact Joe on 02 9126 8403 or email across a Word formatted CV to Joe.G@denovo.com.au. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.