- Flexible work arrangements for the right candidate
- Account Management/ Sales Split - Long term progression opportunity
- International Seafood Distributor - Over 50+ years in business
Our client is an international seafood company and one of the largest in the Southern Hemisphere.
They are currently expanding and searching for a permanent Seafood Account Manager to help with the sale of their new products across Australia.
The company prides itself on its culture and marine sustainability and has a long and illustrious history in the sector.
The permanent role of the Account Manager is the B2B sales of the client's products into the already existing distribution channels and accounts, whilst also hunting for new accounts and opportunities.
There will be a focus on end-to-end relationship management for one of their largest key clients.
The role is highly autonomous, with the potential to work from your "own desk" and the flexibility to work from home. You will hit the ground running in a highly KPI-driven environment, with full training and support needed to deliver positive results.
Monthly travel will be part of the role.
- You will be an experienced Account Manager/Business Development Manager with B2B experience in the fresh food, alcohol or FMCG industry.
- You are target and KPI driven.
- You are organised, efficient and can work autonomously, whilst displaying strong expertise in building and maintaining relationships.
- You will have experience selling into wholesalers and retailers. (Costo and Metcash would be a huge plus)
- A corporate background would be a huge plus.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in Word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.