A leading residential volume home builder are seeking an experienced Technical Support Draftsperson to work closely with their sales team. They need someone who is skilled with ArchiCAD to work in their Melbourne office.
- Working with sales team to ensure project viability pre-sale.
- Working on KDRB projects.
- Offering solutions to find a viable option for customers.
- Providing technical guidance to sales staff.
- Proficient in the use of ArchiCAD.
- A desire to work within a close-knit and productive team.
- Effective communications skills.
- Previous experience working for a volume builder.
- Knowledge and experience with Building Construction, Standards, Rescode and Regulations.
- Proven drafting skills and experience.
- Market leading & highly competitive salary package on offer.
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader within the residential construction sector.
- A supportive workplace culture and team environment.
- Clear progression pathway from a business that likes to promote from within.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!