Sales Support/ Administration
Exclusive to Denovo, my client is a highly professional and reputable investment company who specializes in providing the best real estate and property investment services. They have over 10 branches around the world.
They have relatively high requirements and stringent screening procedure for their candidates, but in return, the successful candidate will achieve desirable income, well-structured training program, long-term development opportunity, great company culture and teamwork environment.
Role Overview and Responsibilities:
This role provides a high level of administration support and service to our internal teams and clients to ensure we continue to build our brand, grow and deliver service in accordance with company vision and values. Key elements of this position are responsible for include:
- Sales and business development support including lead management, after-sales service and seek opportunities for clients to build upon their existing portfolio.
- Marketing, Events and Customer Service
- Lead Management and General Administration
Technical skills and experience required:
- Strong customer service skills including prior experience managing clients on the phone, email and face to face.
- Prior administration experience ideally in a sales or marketing related field.
- Proven ability to independently manage a range of client enquiries over the phone and via email.
- Strong PC skills including CRM
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and Mandarin and the ability to translate documents
- Potential travel required to attend marketing campaigns and events
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential essential
- May be required to work at different locations, weekends and out of business hours
- Required to be contactable outside core business hours to provide on call, technical support to meet client needs
- 60 k - 65 k + super, potential salary growth.
- Modern, spacious and newly renovated office with a great view of Circular Quay.
- Well-structured team with friendly team members.
- Frequent and fun team bonding activities.
- Detailed training provided.
- Dynamic and multi-cultural working environment.
- Long-term full-time position, great opportunity to learn from the best.
How to Apply
To be considered for this role, please apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case this role is not of interest or doesn't suit your experience - Denovo has a team that specializes in finding great opportunities for candidates with Mandarin-speaking Capability.
For a confidential chat, please contact our specialist Mandarin recruiter - Yanbo Wang - on the following details:
Email: email@example.com Telephone: 02 9194 5520