Our client is nationally recognised leader in the power tools industry. A position has come available for a talented and technically biased Account Manager to manage key end user and trade accounts across Sydney. After years of continued success the business is growing from strength to strength and so is looking for a highly autonomous person with the interest and ability to further build the companies presence in the market place .
- As a Account Manager you will be responsible for the growth of your client portfolio.
- Your position will encompass all functions of strategic account management of the organisations largest accounts as well as developing business through the said verticals verticals
- You will play a crucial part in the growth of the brand and the continued success of the company by expanding & developing client relationships
- Manage close relationships with the technical leads of customers and their departments
Provide us with the above skills and the benefits will include:
- A Senior Sales background within the Power Tools sector - minimum 3 years industry experience, which could include backgrounds from abrasives, tools, fasteners ect
- Strong organizational, planning and negotiating skills, selling through to end users
- An astute Account Manager who can develop and nurture business opportunities
- $70,000 - $75,000 Base (negotiable dependent on experience)
- Performance related bonus (under review)
- Tools of trade including a mobile phone, laptop and fully maintained company vehicle
- Access to both formal and informal training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this or similar sales roles please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT or send your resume direct to James Bowesman - firstname.lastname@example.org