Phone Sales Consultant I Melbourne
Denovo Recruitment are currently representing a reputable wholesale and service business based in Melbourne who are seeking a phone sales consultant to join their busy team on a temp basis with the opportunity to go perm after 12 weeks.
As a phone sales consultant, you will be required to work in a fast-paced environment within a hardworking and dedicated team.
To be successful within this role you will demonstrate the ability to provide high quality customer service and sales support to a wide range of stakeholders, hold high integrity and confidentiality, be proactive by nature and hold strong communication skills.
Reporting to the Team Leader, the successful candidates time will be spent on the phone, contacting a range pre-existing and newly established stakeholder and client base.
- Working as a customer service/sales representative within a team in a call centre environment.
- Account Management – building rapport with an existing client base.
- Up-sell & cross sell to drive retention & sales growth.
- Enter notes into CRM, Process Orders & Credits
- Meet daily KPI’s, inclusive of 60 plus inbound and outbound calls and financial budgets
- Outbound calling, lead generation and business development.
- Participate in ongoing regular skill and product training.
To be Successful
- Prior experience in Sales – telesales, B2B, field sales is preferred, however, not essential.
- High level of negotiation and communication skills
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to work and an interest in developing a career within business development
- Self Motivated and results focused
- Adequate Computer Skills & adaptable to change
- Valid full drivers license
- Monday 8:15am – 4:45, Tuesday – Friday 8:30am – 4:45pm
- Incentive program with an OTE of $100k+
- Weekly training and upskilling available to all staff members
- Casual working environment
- Onsite parking and nearby public transport.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Or Email: Melanie.Johannesen@denovo.com.au
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly, and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
At Denovo, we are motivated to provide equal employment opportunities and embrace diversity and encourage applications from any background.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.