- New role, leading the rollout of the QLD Warehousing & Distribution market strategy!
- Develop your career with Snorkel (Ahern), a growing international leader!
- Lucrative package including Base Salary + 10% Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Fuel Card + ETag + Laptop + Phone
- Uncapped Commission paid on every sale up to 2.5% new, up to 20% used
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of machinery across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distrubutor for Bluelift Spider Lift products.
In line with their growth strategy, they now maintain offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America and Canada in addition to their US based Head Office. With a resolve to be the leading innovator in their market, significant local & global growth and an experienced global leadership team they have a solid platform for an experienced Sales professional to increase market share, build a career and capitalise on a lucrative commission structure.
Role - Sales Representative Warehousing & Distribution
Forming a pivotal part of the National business strategy, this newly created role will see you taking ownership of the QLD Warehousing & Distribution market and lead brand visbility, business development, sales & revenue growth.
- Work closely with the Regional Manager and team to develop & implement the local market strategy
- Developing & winning small to large clients across transport, warehousing, distribution, logistics and supply chain
- Plan to include a mix of volume, tenders & transactional busines across sales & leasing opportunities
- Complete management of the sales cycle
- Gathering market intelligence and sharing knowledge with the local & national team
- Onsite machinery demonstrations and delivery
- Interaction with the Service division to ensure Service Sales opportunities are communicated
Culture & Benefits
With a culture of incentives, you will be rewarded with a generous uncapped commission structure and opportunities for development in a growing international business.
- Background in sales of equipment, machinery, or knowledge of EWP's, Telehandlers, Forklifts, Materials Handling or other equipment
- Ability to liaise at all levels from site to board room
- Experience selling to the Warehousing, Distribution, Transport, Supply Chain markets
- Drive and hunger to be the best coupled with a competitive spirit directed externally
- Proactive approach to sales with tenacity to develop new relationships
How to Apply
To apply to this or other sales or construction opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404.