- Implement the Brisbane North Metro sales strategy!
- Drive sales across varied markets incl Utilities, Construction, Industrial!
- Develop your career with Snorkel (Ahern), a growing international leader!
- Lucrative package including Base Salary + 10% Super + Fully Maintained Vehicle + Fuel Card + ETag + Laptop + Phone + Uncapped Commission paid on every sale up to 2.5% new, up to 20% used
Ahern are a longstanding global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of machinery across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers. The Australian business is now also the local distrubutor for Bluelift Spider Lift products.
In line with their growth strategy, they now maintain offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America and Canada in addition to their US based Head Office. With a resolve to be the leading innovator in their market, significant local & global growth and an experienced global leadership team they have a solid platform for an experienced Sales professional to increase market share, build a career and capitalise on a lucrative commission structure.
Role - Sales Representative
Taking ownership of sales for the Brisbane North Metro territory you will be focused on expansion across all markets including Major Construction Machinery Hire Companies, Commercial Construction, Facilities & Property Maintenance, Mining & Resources, Industrial Maintenance & Utilities.
- Work closely with the Regional Manager to develop & implement the territory strategy
- Targeting small to blue chip companies across all markets
- Develop a detailed plan to acquire a mix of volume, tenders & transactional business
- Complete management of the sales cycle
- Gathering market intelligence and communicating to the team
- Management of existing accounts for the region including major hire industry clients
- Onsite machinery demonstrations and delivery
- Interaction with the Service division to ensure Service Sales opportunities are communicated
Culture & Benefits
With a culture of incentives, you will be rewarded with a generous uncapped commission structure and opportunities for development in a growing international business.
- Background in sales of construction capital equipment, machinery or knowledge of EWP's or Telehandlers
- Ability to liaise at all levels from site to board room
- Experience selling to the hire, construction, industrial or resources markets
- Drive and hunger to be the best coupled with a competitive spirit directed externally
- Proactive approach to sales with tenacity to develop new relationships
How to Apply
To apply to this or other sales or construction opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404.