Promote and sell our client's delicious Chinese based products to customers Sydney-wide
- Competitive base salary + super + Car Allowance + Generous Comms
- Work from home and on the road
- Progress your sales career with a Reputable Sydney-based company
- Enjoy working in a fun, rewarding environment with a market leader in Chinese imported products
Are you a Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Sales rep with a passion for sales and FMCG? Your role is to promote and sell our client's delicious products to small chians and independents Sydney-wide, whilst building and maintaining relationships.
Our client is a distribution business within the FMCG, specialising in Chinese imported products. They are a leader in their market and are looking to expand and develop on their market position
To do so they are looking for a hungry sales rep to drive their sales through their current clients into a stronger market leading position.
The main role of this Sales Rep is to identify sales opportunities and follow through with drive and determination. The candidate will be looking after the Sydney Metro region and will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Upselling and educating to generate product interest,
- Developing new relationships with customers Sydney-wide,
- Taking orders for re occurring products and selling in new products
- Exceeding sales budgets,
- Optimising sales opportunities by understanding client needs,
- Identifying new business opportunities,
- Working autonomously to build a on the huge existing network,
- A high majority being working from home and on the road.
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships.
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + car allowance and a very generous commission structure
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.