- Competitive base salary + super + company car
- Autonomous work from home and on the road
- Progress your sales career with a progressive and innovative FMCG based company
- Enjoy working in a fun, rewarding environment with a popular beer brand.
Do you have a passion for sales and beer? Your role is to promote and sell our client's delicious product to customers in Sydney and build relationships by attending industry trade events.
Our client is a major player within the FMCG/liquor industry, specialising in Australian-brewed beer. The product uses only locally sourced ingredients, is preservative-free and has received outstanding reviews and press over the past few years. They focus on experimentation in taste, quality and design to deliver fine beer of uncompromising taste
This role is based in Sydney, are rapidly expanding and are searching for a hunter-type sales person to drive their sales into a market leading position.
The main role of this BDM is to identify sales opportunities and follow through with drive and determination. The candidate will be looking after a region of NSW, (CBD, Northern Beaches) and will be carrying out the following tasks:
- Building relationships and rapport with both on & off premise trade.
- Consistently maintain and gain new points of distribution.
- Assist in developing promotional activities for both on & off-premise accounts
- Identify product placement and point of sale opportunities.
- Autonomous call planning and reporting procedures.
- Consistent reporting to sales & marketing management on current market dynamics.
- Self development & team building.
- Negotiating formal business agreements and commercial initiatives.
- Understanding of the hospitality and retail liquor industry.
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- The natural ability to build relationships.
- Current experience in the liquor, hospitality or retail industry.
- Current driver's license and a registered vehicle.
- A desire to learn and grow
- An understanding and appreciation for FINE BEER
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + car.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.