- Competitive base salary + super + company car
- Autonomous work from home and on the road
- Progress your sales career with a reputable international company
Do you have experience selling into the Hotel/Foodservice industry? Your role is to promote and sell our client's cleaning facilities into the Hotel/Foodservice market. You will be building new and enhancing existing relationships, whilst creating growth opportunities via business development
Our client is a large business, selling cleaning facilities into the Hotel/Foodservice industries. They have a cooperative corporate family environment with opportunities for sustainable growth, and are looking for a strong and experienced sales professional to join their highly successful Sydney sales team
The main role of this Sales Rep is to use their existing networks to identify new sales opportunities, enhance existing relationships and follow through with drive and determination.
- Developing new relationships with customers in your territory,
- Exceeding sales budgets,
- Optimising time management to beat KPI's
- Identifying new business opportunities,
- Working autonomously to build upon a well-known brand, as if it were your own,
- A high majority of work being from home and on the road.
- A highly motivated, organised and KPI-driven hunter, who thrives on sales.
- A proven track record in B2B sales, meeting and exceeding targets.
- An exceptional communicator skill and has a professional manner.
- A strong self-drive and passion.
- Someone with the ability to build relationships with a variety of different customers,
- Proven time management skills
- Someone who goes above and beyond for our customers.
- Someone with existing networks and business relationships throughout the area with industries affiliated with hospitality and catering.
The successful candidate can look forward to a competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super + car allowance.
To be considered for this role, please apply for immediate review or email your CV in word format to Kaydn@denovo.com.au
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.