The company is an established family-owned brewery based in Melbourne. They are an Australian owned company who is known very well locally for their great craft beers and are breaking into further markets. They have an incredible vision for the future of the company and they really live and breathe craft beer.
About the Role:
The role of this Business Development Manager is to identify opportunities to increase and create new sales and follow through with drive and determination. The candidate will be looking after territory in the Melbourne Metro and North Melbourne Suburbs, and will be carrying out the following tasks;
- Researching, prospecting and expanding your client portfolio
- Managing an account base and looking for new opportunities to grow sales and maximise GP
- Optimizing network opportunities by presenting at sales and marketing events such as beer festivals and events
- Keeping in touch with new trends that could benefit our customer base
- Maintaining win-win situations with the client and upselling on products
The Successful Candidate:
We are looking for a local, with a real understanding of the market and a love for craft beer. Establishing new relationships and looking after key accounts you will be consistently managing these relationships whilst up developing new clients to sell this amazing brand
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- A curious, fun and hungry salesperson who is looking for self-development and progression
- A true craft beer lover
- A proven track record in B2B Business Development, meeting and exceeding targets.
- Exceptional communication skills and professionalism.
- The natural ability to build relationships with a strong self-drive and passion for the industry
What's on Offer:
This is a family-owned company with a true love for craft beer. Not only is their a strong base salary, but you will also have a car allowance and an uncapped commission structure. You will be treated to the following:
- Working alongside a very successful team, making a fantastic commission!
- Competitive base salary + Car allowance + Super + Commission
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted