- Focus for 1st 6-12 months is on 200 major accounts recently out of contract!
- Drive sales growth across diverse markets, Corporate, Education, Design Firms, Government
- Work across Strategy, Business Development, Client Relationship Management!
- Join a dynamic culture with a focus on team, recognition & wellbeing!
- Salary up to $100K+ (Dependant on experience) + Expenses, iPad, Phone, Laptop, Uncapped Commissions
Our client is Australia's leading providers of large scale enterprise Workplace furniture hire fitout solutions. With clients such as Telstra, Macquarie, Samsung, Bupa they enable corporates & government bodies with capital constraints or fluctuating staff levels the ability to fitout their properties nationally without the hefty upfront costs. With very limited competition, a dynamic culture, supportive management and a great team, this is a fantastic opportunity for a driven sales professional (National Account Manager)
Role - National Account Manager
Taking control of the Workplace Furniture Projects division for Sydney, your first 6-12 months will be focused on driving growth through an existing client base of mid-sized to enterprise clients who have recently come off contract.
- Reporting to a collaborative National Sales Manager and supported by an experienced operations team
- Manage existing Government and Education sector contracts
- Utilise industry tools such BCI, media such as Property Daily, Fin Review
- Network with Facilities Managers, Commercial Property Agents, Internal Property teams, Commercial Interior Design Firms
- Grow strategic partnerships with large commercial furniture manufacturers
- Have input into further development of services
- Client lunches & entertainment, senior representative for industry events, marketing, business development
- Collaborative, creative and fast moving business
- A culture that encourages new ideas, new ways of working & entrepreneurialism enabling their team to feel a sense of engagement in the business & ownership of their roles.
- Experienced team, with a brand synonymous with service and quality
Candidates experienced in sales from any product or service to corporate, government or commercial property sectors, are strongly encouraged to apply. Strategic in your approach you have a track record of growing accounts, identifying and winning new opportunities and are regarded as a trusted advisor to your clients.
Don't miss out on this exciting & strategic role with a dynamic & growing business. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales & events roles, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the 'Apply Now' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512. SK0897Z Account Manager Sales