- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Manage offshore Telesales and Reseller teams
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $484.66 + super p/d
- Potential for permanent
What Will You Do?
Sitting within their “Rest Of World” sales function, you will have responsibility for offshore Telesales teams and 3rd party resellers across the Philippines, Malaysia and S. Africa markets, driving sales of their flagship software product. No two days will ever be the same!
The role in a nutshell:
- Manage, coach and motivate 45 Inbound & Outbound sales agents across 3 countries
- Support the whole Telesales function for their SMB and Finance Channel segments
- Setting KPIs, removing barriers, identifying process improvements, and supporting expansion to a new site and increased headcount
- Managing some calls and meetings across timezones where necessary, enjoying flexible work hours to compensate
- ESSENTIAL: Previous sales or channel management experience
- ESSENTIAL: Ability to work in a matrix environment across different timezones
- ESSENTIAL: Willingness to be available for some morning and evening calls when necessary
- PREFERRED: Experience working with Telesales teams
- Ability to work in a dynamic and unpredictable environment
- Daily rate equivalent of $106,000 + super
- 12 month position with potential for permanent
- Flexible hours
- Social events – camping, BBQs, dragon boat racing, and games nights