- Award-winning global Software company with an industry-leading product
- Ranked one of the Fortune 100 “Best Places To Work in AU”!
- 12 month contract: $485 + super p/d.
Reporting to the Senior Sales Manager, you will support the telesales growth and customer engagement within the companies International Sales market.
What Will You Do?
The role in a nutshell:
- Drive a high performing offshore (telesales and reseller) sales team of sales agents to drive exceptional customer experience and achieve customer growth & revenue goals.
- Optimise the sales levers to produce the best possible close ratio and ensure consistency of tracking and measurement across all channels.
- Lead and participate in weekly/monthly sales reviews to drive key business performance metrics.
- Provide product support, sales coaching and training to the sales team including day to day operational inquiries.
- Be one of the key leads to identify, analyse and implement process improvements and sales outcomes.
What Do You Need?
- Previous sales and/or channel management experience especially within a Telesales environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix environment including working within different time zones.
- Customer-focused - tenacious about understanding customer behaviours
- Excellent creative problem-solving skills, ability to glean insights, develop a vision and make it come to life with actionable plans.
- Influences effectively across cross-functional teams and works collaboratively to deliver results and “win together”.
- Analytical mindset – Be able to support your case for change with data, and structure tests that deliver conclusive and actionable outcomes. Continuously learn with rapid experimentation.
- Strong communication skills .
- Fluency in multiple Asian languages will be an added bonus.
- Daily rate equivalent of $125k package
- Wellness programs – free gym, massages, personal training
- Globally recognised and admired product
- Award winning culture