Sales Manager - Fitout Design & Construction Project Manager
A leading international design & construction company, specialising in high-end commercial and office fitout across ANZ and Asia, has an opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to step into a senior sales and client relationships focused role.
We are a leading Design & Construction firm in the commercial & office fitout space.
We pride ourselves in being a well-established industry name that has managed to maintain a start-up style atmosphere that promotes creativity and skill growth.
We have an excellent industry reputation with both our clients and our people, due to impeccable delivery services and end product, and our competitive employee perks;
- Flexible and creative working environment
- Award winning CBD offices
- Room to grow and earn more for your hard work
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an associate level, pivotal role in the business with regards to business growth in the NSW, VIC and WA regions.
As part of the Client Partnerships team, you will be working closely with Business Development Managers to convert leads and foster new/maintain existing relationships by utilising your existing network and your presence in the market.
Your role will involve some interstate travel for the purpose of client meetings.
Competitive salary + discrete results based bonus system.
- 5-10+ years experience in design & construction space, specifically commercial and office fitout
- Supporting tertiary qualifications in Construction Management/Project Management highly advantageous
- Project Management background within design and construction delivery - client focused
- Some account management, and sales/business development experience
- Strong existing relationships within the commercial and office fitout design & construction market
- Experience winning tenders/working on projects up from $10m - $40m
- Excellent interpersonal and rapport building skills
- Self-motivated individual looking to progress
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you. Please APPLY NOW or send your resume directly to email@example.com