- Join an iconic global workplace furniture brand in an exciting period of growth!
- Lucrative uncapped incentive structure $200K+ OTE!
- Implement the VIC sales strategy, working with a collaborative Sales Director!
- Salary $100K-$120K (neg on experience) + $20K Car Allowance + Uncapped Incentives $200K+ OTE
Our client is a fast growing multinational, an innovative designer & manufacturer of products of architectural & interior design for the built environment. Providing solutions for hospitality, education & the ever evolving modern workplace, they enable clients to create beautiful, highly functional spaces.
A culture that encourages diversity, balance and creativity they have a real focus on supporting their people to thrive, demonstrated through career development & training, achievable incentive structures, health programs, flexible working & a team based environment.
With a growing VIC operation they now require an accomplished Sales leader, to roll out the regions sales strategy, directly & through an engaged & motivated team.
- As VIC Sales Manager you will work closely with a collaborative Sales Director to establish a defined strategy including revenue growth targets, market segmentation & channel plans, key activities, clear sales metrics
- Direct leadership of a small but experienced team taking a hands on development & coaching role, instilling a culture of proactive sales activity & accountability
- Business development & key client engagement across Major Architectural & Design firms, Large Local & Global / Public & Private Organisations
- Work with the global acocunts team and Sales Director on strategic projects, major clients & bids
- Sales, pipeline & budget management with a strong focus on healthy margin business
To apply for this exciting opportunity you will require the following
- Previous experience in a similar sales leadership role or strong design products sales experience ready to take the next step
- A background, within the built environment and/or indepth understanding with the ability to speak about modern workplace trends and concepts
- Ability to communicate & engage a team in the vision, motivate & coach towards positive change & achieving their best
Candidates from all industries, meeting the above requirements, are encouraged to apply including Flooring, Textiles, Design Firms, Construction & Fit Out, Joinery, Furniture, Lighting, Facilities Management, Commercial Property.
Do not miss this rare and exciting VIC Sales Manager opportunity! Put your stamp on this Australian & International brands growth and send your earnings soaring! Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other architectural, interior design, property, construction senior sales & management opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to email@example.com or via the Apply Now button below or call 02 9126 8404.