- Looking for a step into management? Join a dynamic, passionate & growing business
- Local and European brands, with a large global flagship brand!
- Work directly with a highly industry respected & collaborative MD!
- Develop the commercial strategy and lead an experienced team!
- Salary up to $120K depending on experience + super + an uncapped commission structure 1%, 2%, 3% of revenue
A passionate, creative and evolving business, our client has grown from a small operation to a National business and a rising player in the commercial architectural & design products industry. With a presence in the Perth, Melbourne & Sydney markets, they plan to grow to more than double over the next 5 years. Representing a range of high end design residential & commercial furniture & lighting products which includes both local and international brands they are pushing the boundaries of innovation with a new first to market product ranges recently launched and the acquisition of a new global brand.
In line with the continued growth of the National Commercial division, they are looking for a senior sales professional or an experienced sales manager to take on the VIC Commercial Sales Manager role to lead the development of the team and Melbourne projects market.
- Working closely with a dynamic, passionate & well networked MD to develop the VIC Commercial strategy
- Forming part of the National Management team, you will have input into brand acquisitions and product range expansions etc
- Identifying opportunities and leveraging your own network to strengthen and build on relationships with Principles, Directors & Senior Designers of existing major Architecture & Design firms via identifying key drivers of their business and developing solutions allowing real value
- Driving new client development initiatives with both major design firms, end users & construction/PM's/FM's
- Take control of an existing project pipeline looking to grow within the first 6 months
- Lead & develop a team of 2 (Commercial Sales Consultant & Sales Support) with further growth to come
- Key representative at industry functions, client entertainment - lunches, dinners, sporting events etc, marketing initiatives
- Success will equal lucrative earnings through a simple and clear cut uncapped commission structure and opportunities for further progression
- You have a strong background in Interior Design / Architectural product sales into commercial projects, commercial furniture or other products (lighting, fabrics, etc)
- You have great people skills and find that people want to be around you
- You have a great network in Melbourne with key architecure & design practices and perhaps Commercial Builders and PM's
- You are passionate about design, the industry, the people, the products
- You may or may not have experience leading and managing people, its not essential
Dont miss out on this exciting opportunity to join a future player in the Sydney market, Apply NOW!
To apply to this role, please send your CV or enquiry via the "Apply Now" button below, or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404.