Competitive, ambitious, resilient and able to lead from the front, you will be someone who can develop a focused, collaborative and committed team.
A young, growing, disruptive and technologically advanced freight management company in the transport industry is looking to challenge the status quo.
What's in it for you?
- Experience unbelievable career development and growth by being a successful and driven industry leader
- Continue being a high-achiever whilst building and managing your own team and business portfolio
- Showcase your experience in the freight industry along with your depth of knowledge for developing and taking ownership of your pipeline
- The chance to create your own future and career with endless development opportunities
- Encouraged to be proactive in all forms of meetings, marketing and strategies both internal and client facing
Who are you?
You're an industry front-runner and a determined, persistent and born leader. A real conversationalist with an engaging, approachable and memorable personality while relishing in professionally interacting with a range of clients
You'll love welcoming challenges and the opportunity to contribute with both sales and ideas in growing the business while being actively involved in the Companies journey
You will have proven success in growing businesses, maintaining and developing employees and a sterling reputation that previous staff would joyfully attest to.
A must for this role is experience working in either Local or Interstate Freight.
This exciting new role comes packed with incentives and features including:
Great Salary $100-$150k.
An exciting and supportive company culture.
A professional and practiced environment to help grow your own business in.
South-East Melbourne location
The exciting opportunity to take equity in the Business
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, don't hesitate to send through a cover letter and CV to Benjamin.firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can call Ben on (03) 8691 3478 to discuss.