ABOUT THE COMPANY
Denovo are currently representing a large logistics company who focus on servicing the local warehousing and commercial office needs of customers throughout Sydney and New South Wales.
The business provides pallet racking, shelving and logistics requirements and aims to provide quality storage solutions to all their customers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Business Development Manager/Sales Executive you will be purely focused on driving the sales of our client’s product. You will split your time between developing sales with existing clients whilst bringing on new clients into businesses portfolio.
- Meet company KPI’s in relation to profit and sales
- Customer account management in line with CRM systems
- Generation of new clients
- Create relationships with industrial property developers/builders and real estate agents
- Create relationships with third party suppliers
- Preparation of quotations
- Where applicable the co-ordination of works for your clients in conjunction with our project managers and designers
- Prepare timely and accurate generation of Sales Orders
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years sales experience within logistics or storage
- Proven track record of achievement
- Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
- Degree qualified
As a market leader in the logistics space my client recognises talent and skill. This is a career opportunity to advance within the company after 1-2 years from a Business Development Manager into an Area Sales Manager position. A perfect chance for career advancement and development.
- Be a part of a Global Brand
- Join a passionate, thriving and dedicated team
- Career opportunity to grow within a Global Organisation
- $80,000 - $100,000 Base + Super + Car Allowance + Fuel card + E tag + Commissions
HOW TO APPLY
Click apply and send your resume through or email Joe Grindle directly on firstname.lastname@example.org