Exclusive to Denovo, our client is an award-winning producer and distributor in the FMCG industry. Being established for over 40 years, they have a presence on the Melbourne retail market and are looking to really push the foodservice side of the market. Governed by SQF and HACCP quality systems, they are the market leader in international cuisine.
About the Role:
As the Sales Executive in foodservice, your role is to grow sales revenue and develop relationships across the Foodservice and Independent Channels. You will be tapping into new clients, whilst account managing existing ones to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals.
- To find new leads and opportunities in the foodservice market
- To maintain a close and ongoing relationship with the Foodservice distributors, customers, and brokers
- Develop and co-ordinate market support and promotional plans directly or in conjunction with the customers or distributors
- To support maintain sales statistics and records and prepare a detailed analysis
We are looking for a junior salesperson, looking to step up and develop their career in the food industry or FMCG space. Experience within the industry would be a plus, but a hard-working, driven and ambitious personality is a must.
You must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience with phone-based and face to face B2B sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A "roll your sleeves up and get it done" mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a commitment to teamwork
- Current Victorian driver’s license
This company has been consistently growing and is now the leader in their field. There are progression opportunities as the company continues to expand. You will also be treated to the following:
- An ambitious and growth-focused culture
- Progression opportunities
- A generous package including commission and a car allowance for the right candidate
- Continuous product development, so a variety of amazing products to be able to sell
- Training and growth potential
Please be advised only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted