Sales EstimatorMy client is a large and established house builder in Melbourne. They boast excellent staff retention due to the care they take of their staff. They build a range of homes to suit varied budgets and tastes. They are looking to hire a sales estimator with at least two years experience with a volume builder, for their sales estimating team which works from their office near the Melbourne CBD.
Working with Databuild and supportive group of other estimators in the team, this is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 2 years sales estimating experience, a genuine passion for the home building industry and who wants to take the next step in their career and join a leading home builder.
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Keeping databases update for job tracking purposes
- Providing fixed site costs to the sales team
- Ensuring documentation complies with relevant codes and guidelines
- Providing a first class estimating service
- Minimum of 2 years sales estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Understanding of building terminology
- Understand the MBAV contract
- Ability to interpret architectural plans
- Good It skills
- Opportunity to work for a leading home builder
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Access to the employee benefit scheme
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!