Our client is a leading name in the structural building products business. They have patented a number of industry standard designs and systems with a strong record in safety and service. Recent projects strech from large scale commercial buildings through to sports stadia all across Australia.
Recently they have undergone new developments and have grown market share substantially. An opportunity has now been created for an sales estimator person to join their team
This is a unique role, in which you will form a pivotal part of the internal sales team. This role is responsible for seeking opportunities to grow the business via new and existing clientelle. In addition, the incumbent will maximise profitable sales volume of all products and services in a designated territory or area.
Other duties include:
- Acquire knowledge of the company's products from the Raw Material stage, manufacturing stage to the Selling Price.
- Acquire and maintain up to date knowledge of all Australian Standards that may be relevant to the products client, e.g. AS/NZS1891, AS/NZS1657, AS/NZS5532, AS/NZS4488, etc
- Actively seek a new opportunties for the business to grow its customer base with a strong focus in the New Commercial & Industrial Construction market
- Activley seek higher GP margin business
- Manage existing accounts, and to grow them profitably through leveraging additional products
- Review and analyse tender specifications, drawings and relevant conditions where necessary.
- Review and prepare tender quote submissions to prospective clients.
- Plan individual sales strategies to suit individual clients needs whilst identifying further opportunities with the client.
- Maintain complete and accurate quote register records
- Follow up tender submissions & secure client orders for projects
- $65,000 - 75,000 p/a
- Tools of trade
- Internal sales - Estimating experience in the Construction industry
- Sound personal presentation.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills.
- Effective written presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work with potential customers to understand desired outcomes.
- Ability to interprate building plans / architectural drawings
Interviews are next week
If you are interested in this or similar roles with Australia's leading sales recruitment business - please APPLY NOW in WORD FORMAT or send your resume direct to Tom Jeffery - Tom.Jeffery@denovo.com.au