Sales Estimator - Respected House BuilderAbout the company/role:
My client is a leading House Builder with an estimating team based in Geelong. They are looking for an intermediate sales estimator with a strong grasp of software to join their team. They are looking for someone who is located close to their offices as they want someone who will stay with the business long term.
You will join a team of about fifteen in the estimating department so will enjoy support and a friendly environment. You will receive training in their software and systems but should be confident using computers in the execution of your estimating duties.
- Undertake accurate take-offs from master plans
- Create BOQ and estimates
- Provide ad-hoc customer pricing items to other members of the team
- Produce PO’s for the supply of labour & materials
- Coordinate deliveries in association with relevant site based personnel
- Maintain spec sheets
- Review quotes and allocate suppliers
- Recorded Calculate customer variation costs.
- Monitor time frames closely and identify and alert relevant stakeholders of any variations
- Minimum of 1-2 years sales estimating experience with a volume home builder
- Confident using software for estimating
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Be highly organised, efficient, have excellent communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Opportunity to work for an award winning home building company
- Ongoing training and development provided
- Access to the employee benefit scheme
- Excellent starting salary on offer dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!