This is a great opportunity for someone with a minimum of 2 years sales estimating experience, a genuine passion for the home building industry and who wants to take the next step in their career and join a leading home builder.
- Preparation of tender documentation
- Keeping databases update for job tracking purposes
- Ensuring documentation complies with relevant codes and guidelines
- Providing a first class estimating service
- Minimum of 2 years sales estimating experience with a luxury house builder
- Understanding of building terminology
- Understand the HIA contract
- Ability to interpret architectural plans
- Good It skills
- Opportunity to work for a leading home builder
- Mentoring and training to enhance industry knowledge
- Excellent starting salary, dependent on experience
- Working within a highly supportive and collaborative team environment.
If you're interested in applying, please forward your updated resume (In MS-WORD Format) by clicking the 'Apply for this Job' button at the top of the page and follow the on-screen instructions. Alternatively send your resume to email@example.com
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly and all applications will be kept in the strictest of confidence.
In order to be considered for this position you MUST be eligible to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Best of luck!