Sales Development RepresentativeMy client is a rapidly expanding fintech start-up. The company simplifies payments by offering a value-added service for Australian businesses. Their mission is to help organisations accelerate growth without worrying about cash flow. By utilising funding, businesses can unlock millions of dollars in working capital to continue growing. They have drawn on decades of experience to create a business finance solution to help improve client's financial well-being by offering a seamless and flexible solution to their clients.
A permanent position is currently available for a Sales Development Representative (Lead Generation / Appointment Setter).
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following;
- Market map industry verticals and identify prospective leads.
- Reach out to leads through various sources including LinkedIn, Mailing Campaigns and more.
- Set up Appointments for the BDM Team.
- Previous experience in a Sales Rep / Appointment Setter position.
- Outstanding communication skills (verbal and written).
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Results driven and previous experience working in a target driven sales environment.
- Great bonus structure
- Career development opportunities
- Mindfulness Friday
- Team and company-wide social events
- A chance to be part of one of Australia's fast scaling fintech organisation.
- Flexible work arrangements