- Join Ahern & drive growth of a global Agricultural Telehandler & Feed mixer brand!
- Role can be based anywhere in Victoria!
- Lucrative uncapped Commission paid on every sale!
- Support an already established equipment dealer network with huge opportunity for further growth!
- BDM & Dealer Account Manager role
Ahern are a global manufacturer of Snorkel & Extreme, trusted brands of construction related machinery / equipment across Elevating Work Platforms (EWP) & Telehandlers with offices in Australia, NZ, UK, Europe, Asia, South America, Canada & US.
Now having taken on the Australian distributorship for a major global brand of Agricultural Equipment, Telehandlers & Feed Mixers, they are now looking for an experienced Business Development / Dealer Manager.
Role - VIC/TAS/SA BDM & Dealer Account Manager
Reporting to the ANZ Managing Director, this position will be responsible for implementing regional strategies to achieve the sales targets for the VIC/TAS/SA territory.
- Supporting dealers in the promotion and sales growth of the product, developing a professional customer experience
- Complete management of the sales cycle including direct engagement with Farm Managers & owners
- Gathering market intelligence and communicating to the team
- Identifying, acquiring & developing new dealers with the region
- Management of major tenders
- Interaction with the Service division to ensure Service Sales opportunities are realised
- Previous agriculture capital equipment / machinery sales experience
- Self starter who has a real enjoyment of the sales process
- Ability to leverage market & client intel to inform sales activities & increase effectiveness
- Proactive approach to managing a territory, uncovering new opportunities & developing dealer relationships
To apply to this or other sales or construction opportunities, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the Apply Now button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0409327512.