- Report directly to a collaborative and fast moving MD!
- Join a National organisation achieving 20% Year on Year Organic growth!
- Drive sales growth across diverse markets, Corporate, Education, Design Firms, Government
- Mix of Strategy, Business Development, Client Relationship Management!
- Salary up to $100K+ (Dependant on experience) + Expenses, iPad, Phone, Laptop, Bonuses
Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading Furniture Hire brands. Covering Corporate, Government, Events, Education & Property they have posted 20% organic year on year growth for the last 2 years, purely through the strength of their reputation & marketing.
They are now looking for a driven sales professional (Account Manager) to leverage their brand, delve further into their existing clients & identify new opportunities.
Role - Corporate Account Manager
Taking control of the Corporate Accounts & Workplace Furniture Projects division for Sydney, you will develop a sales strategy to drive growth through an existing client base, entering new markets, developing strategic corporate partnerships and networking through the design industry.
- Reporting to a collaborative State Manager and supported by an experienced operations team
- Manage existing Government and Education sector contracts
- Utilise industry tools such BCI, media such as Property Daily, Fin Review
- Network with Facilities Managers, Commercial Property Agents, Commercial Interior Design Firms
- Grow strategic partnerships with large commercial furniture manufacturers
- Have input into further development of services
- Client lunches & entertainment, senior representative for industry events, marketing, business development
- Collaborative, creative and fast moving business
- A culture that encourages new ideas, new ways of working & entrepreneurialism enabling their team to feel a sense of engagement in the business & ownership of their roles.
- Experienced team, with a brand synonymous with service and quality
Although experience specifically within commercial furniture may be advantageous, candidates with strong experience in sales to design firms, corporate, government or commercial property sectors are strongly encouraged to apply. Strategic in your approach you have a track record of growing accounts, identifying and winning new opportunities and are regarded as a trusted advisor (Account Manager) to your clients.
Don't miss out on this exciting & strategic role with a dynamic & growing business. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales & events roles, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the 'Apply Now' button below or to email@example.com or call 02 9126 8404. SK0897Z Account Manager Sales