- Report directly to a collaborative and fast moving MD!
- Drive sales growth across diverse markets, Corporate, Education, Design Firms, Government
- Mix of Strategy, Business Development, Client Relationship Management!
- Salary up to $100K+ (Dependant on experience) + Expenses, iPad, Phone, Laptop, Bonuses
Our client has grown to become one of Australia's leading Furniture Hire brands. An established brand across Corporate, Government, Education & Property they have a strong base of clients from mid sized to enterprise organisations.
They are now looking for a driven sales professional (Account Manager) to leverage their brand, delve further into their existing clients & identify new opportunities.
Role - Corporate Account Manager
Taking control of the Corporate Accounts & Workplace Furniture Projects division for Sydney, your first 6-12 months will be focused on driving growth through an existing client base.
- Reporting to a collaborative State Manager and supported by an experienced operations team
- Manage existing Government and Education sector contracts
- Utilise industry tools such BCI, media such as Property Daily, Fin Review
- Network with Facilities Managers, Commercial Property Agents, Commercial Interior Design Firms
- Grow strategic partnerships with large commercial furniture manufacturers
- Have input into further development of services
- Client lunches & entertainment, senior representative for industry events, marketing, business development
- Collaborative, creative and fast moving business
- A culture that encourages new ideas, new ways of working & entrepreneurialism enabling their team to feel a sense of engagement in the business & ownership of their roles.
- Experienced team, with a brand synonymous with service and quality
Candidates experience in sales to design firms, corporate, government or commercial property sectors are strongly encouraged to apply. Strategic in your approach you have a track record of growing accounts, identifying and winning new opportunities and are regarded as a trusted advisor (Account Manager) to your clients.
Don't miss out on this exciting & strategic role with a dynamic & growing business. Apply NOW!
To apply to this or other sales & events roles, please send your CV or enquiry to Seth Hinkley via the 'Apply Now' button below or to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9126 8404. SK0897Z Account Manager Sales