Sales Consultant - Travel
- An award winning international start up is looking to expand their Melbourne team
- Generous commission system and great perks, very customer service focused
- 400% growth YoY, Progressive company and young vibrant culture
- Saturday to Wednesday - 9am-5pm - Thornbury
This award-winning international travel-startup is on the hunt for new travel loving professionals!
Are you passionate about travel and customer experience? They focus on tailor made boutique travel experiences for 30's and 40's-year-old likeminded travel lovers.
They are looking for a versatile Sales Consultant with a real customer service flair to them. Delivering best-in-class service and being motivated by the quest for the perfect customer journey.
Working within a small team and collaborative team, you will be the type of consultative, passionate and knowledgeable individual that can come in and hit the ground running! If you have a proactive mindset, a love for all things travel and a natural gift for customer service, this could be your perfect role.
- Receiving Inbound calls and calling warm leads
- Educating and advising clients on the travel products with a consultative approach
- Actively anticipate opportunities to advance customer service, looking out for risks, potential gains and issues with delivery
- Liaise with local partners worldwide to ensure all details are correct and our adventure trip runs smoothly
- Maximise revenue by listening and responding to their customers (phone, email, chat box)
- Leverage new CRM tool capabilities in an innovative way
This company has a high performing and enjoyable working culture where you are treated with respect and pushed to reach your potential. You will be treated to the following:
- As well as a competitive salary, we offer you a position in one of the hottest international start-ups and a chance to truly be a part of something great and challenging
- Working alongside a very successful team, making fantastic commission!
- Lots of freedom to be creative and input your own ideas into the future of the company
- The opportunity to experience trips at a discounted price and to experience one of their latest adventures
The Ideal Person
- Previous sales and customer service experience (ideally phone-based)
- Excellent verbal communication
- High-energy, friendly personality with a proactive approach to sales
- Experience and passionate traveller
- Customer service guru with a consultative sales approach
- Multiple Languages would be a huge bonus
The successful candidate can look forward to a very competitive base salary depending on experience, plus super, plus an uncapped Comms structure.