Sales consultant - Strathfieldsaye/ Bendigo - Real Estate
|Job Title:||Sales consultant - Strathfieldsaye/ Bendigo - Real Estate|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2019 14:45|
About the business
This is a unique opportunity to enter the Residential New Home Sales industry working within a fast-growing Victorian company. With this year already looking to be another year of strong development, it's an exciting time for a Sales Consultant to join us. My client is looking for self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the housing industry to join the team and become a Sales Consultant.
This is a highly rewarding but challenging role working within our busy sales team that operates across a number of our display homes around Victoria. This position will be based in Strathsfieldaye and experience in this local area would be ideal.
About the role
As Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres;
- Sourcing land so as to present House & Land Packages to prospective customers;
- Selling homes to prospective customers;
- Opening and closing of display centres and maintaining a flawless presentation;
- Sourcing leads, booking appointments and distributing marketing material; and
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely.
THIS ROLE IS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY SO WEEKEND WILL BE PRO RATA DURING THE WEEK
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to progress your career within the sales team;
- Ongoing training and development; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
Package on offer: $60-70K retained salary + commission (3K per sale) + bonus OR solely commission (higher percentage) + Bonus QTR
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Selling Experience within property including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs;
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport;
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and customer focused;
- Preferably from within the home building, or related, industry;
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software;
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact on 02 9126 8403 or email a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's