Our client is a leading Australian owned manufacturer and supplier of interior building materials servicing the Corporate, Education, and Government sectors. They have been experiencing consistent growth year on year, and have built a fantastic reputation in the market. Exclusive to Denovo, an opportunity has arisen purely through growth for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their highly successful team, and showcase your experience to earn a lucrative salary package!
In this role, you will represent my client's range of modular furniture and assesoriries directly through to the education markets across Sydney Metro. You will call on Prinicipals within public and private schools, universities, TAFE campuses, private learning facilities as well as some corporate clients to provide solutions to their educational furniture needs. This will include approximately 70% existing business and 30% new business development. You will be involved in the full project management, advising on layout and colour selection, taking briefs, providing quotes and closing sales. This is mainly an autonomous role however you will be part of a successful and collaborative team.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated sucess in field sales (min 3 years)
- Selling through to the education market
- Strong organisational, planning and negotiating skills
- Professional, Autonomous, Driven, Proactive and Energetic
- A softly softly / non-threating demeanour
- Positive / bubbly personality
- An ex teacher with 3 years field sales experience would be perfect - i would look at someone who has sold books, equipment, software, furniture, IT ect
- Base from $75,000 and $85,000 (negotiable upon experience)
- Car Allowance - $12-15k
- Tools of Trade
- Commission Structure c$10k
To apply for this or similar sales roles with Australia's leading sales recruitment agency, please follow the link below or email your application directly to Tom Jeffery - email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.