- $65-75K retained salary + commission + bonus
- Excellent opportunities for progression and development
- Work in a driven sales team
Sales Consultant - Real Estate – Box Hill
About the business
This is a unique opportunity to enter the Residential New Home Sales industry working within a leading Australian home building company. This company has stayed strong through the current climate and is looking to expand their team for the opening of Box Hill. My client is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for the housing industry to join the team and become a Sales Consultant.
This is a highly rewarding but challenging role working within their busy sales team that operates across a number of our display homes around NSW. This position will be based in Box Hill and experience in this local area would be ideal.
About the role
As a Sales Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming visitors to our New Home Display Centres;
- Sourcing land so as to present House & Land Packages to prospective customers;
- Selling homes to prospective customers;
- Opening and closing of display centers and maintaining a flawless presentation;
- Sourcing leads, booking appointments and distributing marketing material; and
- Ensuring all documentation is accurate and timely.
Benefits and perks
- The opportunity to progress your career within the sales team;
- Huge potential in commissions and Bonuses
- Ongoing training and development; and
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded.
Package on offer: $65-75K retained salary + commission + bonus OR solely commission (higher percentage) + Bonus
Skills and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Selling Experience including meeting targets & achieving set KPIs;
- Establish new customers while managing and building rapport;
- Highly energetic, self-motivated, and customer-focused;
- Preferably from within the home building, or related, industry;
- Experience working with a range of IT applications and software;
- Ability to work autonomously
Candidates must be available to work weekends to meet growing market demands.
If you are interested in applying for this role then please get in contact on 0412 664 870 or email a word copy of your resume to Kaydn@denovo.com.au